Tuesday, August 05, 2008

It's hotting up

80-something today, supposed to hit near 90 tomorrow. So Paige and the kids decided to escape the heat by heading to...Wenatchee? Where it's going to be 101? Whatever.

So how am I celebrating my freedom this week? By coming home early and trying to not get sick. Not sure if it's a virus or just a bad night last night but I am tired today! Took a fitful nap from about 2 to 4 that seemed to help a bit, and I was able to eat some dinner (was hungry at lunch but didn't feel like eating, if that makes any sense), so I'm hopeful that I'll be up to going to work tomorrow. Mainly because my building is air conditioned while the house is not!

In other news, congrats to John Monkey Disaster Moe on his new position as host of Weekend America. Now I just have to remember to tune in...

No comments: