Friday, October 24, 2008

Whoah...

When I logged in to the ol' Blogger dashboard tonight I saw that the "why I didn't blog last night" post was #666. Nice. So in honor of post #667, here's a joke.

A nun hails a cab, and as the rather handsome cabby is driving her to her destination she notices that he keeps staring at her.

"Is there anything wrong, my son?" she asks him.

"No, sister" he replies.

"Then do you mind telling me why you keep staring at me?" she asks.

"I couldn't sister. It would be too shocking for you."

"Oh, my son, even though my life is dedicated to the Church, at my age I have heard it all and there is very little that can shock me."

"Well, sister, I know it's a sin, but I've always had a fantasy about kissing a nun. I know you'd never allow it, but you did ask..."

"My son," she says, "I would only kiss you if two things were true: that you were single, and that you were Catholic."

"I am, sister, I am!" he exclaims.

With that, the nun tells him to pull over. Once the cab is stopped, she leans over the front seat and plants a toe-curling kiss on him, a kiss that would make a hooker blush. She finishes the kiss and sits back, dabbing her lips with a handkerchief. The cabby sits stunned for a moment, then bursts into tears.

"Why are you crying, my son?" she asks him.

"I lied, sister...I'm not a single Catholic, I'm married and I'm Jewish. I'm going to hell, aren't I?"

"How the hell should I know?" she replies. "My name's Kevin and I'm on my way to a costume party!"

No comments: