Friday, April 25, 2008

Hiking? Really? Yes, apparently...

At least that's the plan. Not that a mile over rolling dunes can really count as hiking, I don't think...then again, I'm not ten and carrying my world on my back for the first time either. I'm expecting whining. I'm expecting groaning. And then we'll get to wherever it is we're camping (somewhere in Potholes State Park) and the whining and groaning will be forgotten in the fun and excitement of setting up tents and learning to use a compass. And then it will be dinner time and the whining and groaning will start again over whatever it is that's for dinner, but at least there will be a bit of a break...

Anyhoo, that's my weekend. Which means tomorrow will be the first test of the cell phone text / pix message posting method, something that will come in handy keeping the Blog 365 thing going during our big road trip this summer!

No comments: