Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Now podcasting for all to hear

So as I note over on the right, I do a little radio thingy on Indy Radio / Radio KYA out in Grays Harbor (not to be confused with Grey's Anatomy). You can stream either if you like...Indy Radio is a lefty talk station that rolls my "culled from the bowels of the internets" weird news bits in to some semblance of a lunch show, while KYA automates the same bits in to a more "standard" music radio program, repeating every couple hours or so.

The other item I do for these fine Low-Power FM stations is a little 2 minute 30 second (ish) daily item called "Scott Chicken's TV Party", a recap / preview / whatever of the evening's prime time entertainment. This way while I rarely have time to watch prime time TV I can at least feel like I know what's going on in the world of entertainment. Or at least that's what I tell myself.

So anyway, I found out yesterday that TV Party is now available in podcast/mp3 format from some site called "radio4all". Not sure if you can set it up to automatically download to your iPod or Zune or whatever, but if you're curious here's the link!

No comments: