Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bachelor boy, night 2

So the wife and kids are down in Oregon visiting the grand parents, which means I'm on my own. I can do any damn thing I want. I could go to a movie at 4, another at 7 and one at 10. I could go to Blockbuster and rent a bunch of crappy violent films. I could sit in a bar and drink beer all night. I could go to one of the four remaining strip clubs in town and pay $8 for a coke.

So what did I do with my evening? I watched TV. Sad, really...

Tomorrow, though, I'm not just going to watch TV, I'm going to watch OnDemand TV. 'cause apparently (at least according the guy on Attack of the Show tonight) Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay is the Citizen Kane of stoner movies. Not that I'm a stoner, really, but I do find it funny. And apparently there's a scene at a "bottomless party", which is well worth watching...

No comments: