Saturday, June 07, 2008

Another day, another blurry update

Yes, blurry indeed. Still seeing double, and in fact today it looks like of like the angle I mentioned yesterday has increased. But, oddly, the second image is blurred more today than yesterday. Not sure what that means, but it might have something to do with the ointment I'm jamming in my eye three times a day...

Anyhoo, here are today's update photos. Per Paige, the weird part is that my left eye doesn't quite line up right with the right one, which one would expect given the double vision thing...


The full-face shot...not sure if it shows
the uneven eyes or not...



Open-eyed close-up...nice neat
stitches, I must say!



And the close-eyed closeup.
Well, as closed as it'll go on its own...

Also looks like I'm starting to get some discoloration, although it's still the yellow kind. And the doctor promised me a true-blue (well, black & blue) shiner! What a rip!

No comments: