Sunday, June 08, 2008

Sunday's big news: I actually left the house!

Hard to believe, but I did indeed leave the house today. Didn't drive, naturally, since I'm still seeing a blurry double set of everything, but I did go for a walk up to a friend's house to borrow some camping cookware for our big trip. Paige and Maya met Logan and I there on their way back from the store. A very productive day, I must say...if by "productive" you mean "sit around watching 'Ice Road Truckers' while icing your face, then go for a walk and borrow some pots". Which I do.

Also watched "Raiders of the Lost Ark" for the first time in years...man, that Harrison Ford was a young dude back then! The kids were interested for about 10 minutes, then distracted by Club Penguin. Heathens.

Anyhoo, we all know why you're here: more photos of my swolen ugly eye. So here we go:


The full-facial shot, with an attempt at a smile.
The left upper lip is still pretty much numb, so that's
about all the smile you're getting.



The open-eye close-up. Starting to get
pink, but still mostly yellow-ish.



And with the eye closed you get more
of the pinkness. Not sure what's
going on with that eye brow...

No comments: