Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Stitches come out tomorrow!

That's the good news. The bad news is I still look like crap. In fact, as you can see in the close-up below, I've got a kind of gooey stuff going on in the eye. Can't tell if it's tears, left-over ointment from this afternoon, or if my eye is now exuding that jelly that Spam comes packed in. I'm hoping one of the first two, 'cause I'm not a huge fan of Spam.

Anyhoo, tomorrow at 10:10 I go back in to the eye doctor to get examined and have the stitches out. Hopefully he'll say "everything looks great and your eye will be a delicious blend of spices and ham." Hopefully.


Here's today's head shot. Man, not the
most flattering angle, is it?


In the open-eye close-up you can see the
goo I'm talking about. OK, maybe it's
not Spam juice. Maybe it's royal jelly.


Tomorrow, no stitches to mar
the right side of this shot.

No comments: