Monday, June 09, 2008

It's getting old.

The blurriness. The double vision. The generally sore eyes. It's getting old. I'm ready to move on. I'm also ready to no longer look like I got smacked in the face. And to no longer have a numb lip that always feels chapped. I don't know if it actually IS chapped, but it sure feels that way. At least today I was able to smile mildly normally...


Here we have today's attempt to
smile and look cheerful...



I also figured I'd give a real close-up
instead of those far-away close-ups
I did earlier. You get a better look
at the rheumy eye, assuming I'm
using "rheumy" correctly...



And in this closed-eye version you can see
that I still can't close it all the way without
also closing the other eye. Which might
be leading to some of the
soreness...or not. I just don't know.

No comments: