Friday, June 06, 2008

Friday update

So, here we are on Friday, two days after surgery. Got some sleep last night, which is good, and the double vision is shrinking. Although right now it's also kind of offset and at an angle, which is odd...yesterday I was seeing the second image below the primary. Today it's below, off a bit to he right, and appears to be rotated about 1 or 2 degrees clockwise. If I had mad photoshop skillz I'd post a picture of what it looks like, but I don't. And how would I know if I got it right anyway, what with the blurred vision? Exactly.

Anyhow, here are a couple shots of what I look like today. No huge discoloration yet, but some definite swelling...


Full head shot (well, minus the top part...)
shows off the puffiness nicely, I think.



The open eye version...


And the closed. Oddly I don't seem to be able
to close the eye completely unless I also
close the other, which makes it hard to
line up the camera right.

No comments: