Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Eye update

Don't have the time or energy tonight to do an eye photo, but will try to get one up tomorrow. Realized after I got a few tweets about it that I didn't give an update on the eye here, just the tweet about the eye doctor being delayed because some other patient had a vitreous hemorrhage. Well, once I finally got in there (about 30 minutes late) he looked at me, watched the eyes move, gave me the all too familiar yellow dye eye drops to check for eye pressure, and gave me the "get outta here".

Well, a modified "get outta here", really...I have to go back in 6 months to check in again, because in his words (or a paraphrase of them anyway) "with injuries like this things can manifest themselves up to a year later." At that point he's going to dilate me as well, which will mean I'll finally be able to deliver my eye baby. Thank God!

No comments: