Sunday, September 21, 2008

Second post of the day will not be as exciting as promised

Why? Because it's late, I'm tired, and I haven't got anything worthwhile to say. I was going to post some photos from last night's bout, but I didn't spend the time on the computer today that would have gotten them ready. Well, that's not quite true...I did retouch this fine shot of the crowd waiting outside in the rain:



The people on the right side were waiting in line for "day of" tickets. Turned out there were 30 of them, all for people 21 and over. The guy in the front of the line (not pictured) needed 2 adults and 2 kids. He was not happy to find out he'd been standing in the rain for over an hour for no reason at all. My advice to him: next time, buy on line.

All in all the bout was great. My beloved Throttle Rockets won the grudge match against Grave Danger, the Derby Liberation Front finished the season undefeated (as expected) with a win over the Sockit Wenches, and I got this fine photo of the Tamachio (sp?) sisters flying in formation:

No comments: