Monday, October 06, 2008

Too tired to blog

Why tired, you ask? Well, because a) I got the usual amount of sleep last night, which is to say not enough, b) I walked a couple miles during lunch today, and c) I got my ass handed to me by Logan. More specifically, he kicked my butt at Halo. Well, I suppose that technically it was an even match, since I smoked him about as often as he got me, but the last few were galling since he just hung out by the entrance to the fort wherein I re-spawned and shot me down ever time I tried to come out. Ruthless little punk...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my cousins a spawn killer? The horror!

Anonymous said...

Do you need Steve to come over and pwn Logan so he doesn't get a big head?

Scott Chicken said...

Thanks for the offer, Kay, but I got mine by making him go to bed. Hah!